Path Finder North

Information related to credit card debt which includes avoiding credit card debt, consolidate credit card debt, reducing credit card debt, paying credit card debt off and more about credit card debt.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Parking At Edinburgh Airport

Scotland's main air hub Edinburgh International Airport (EDI) can be found about eight miles of the city. The airport has one terminal, which operates services to significant centres throughout Great Britain, America, Europe, and Asia. All international and national arrivals are positioned on the ground floor, while outlets and dining establishments are chiefly situated on the first floor.

As a project manager I have to make many short business trips across the year. I frequently use the Edinburgh International from where I fly to mainly domestic destinations. I always drive to the airport with my own car so the availability of good parks is essential to me. The services the parking agencies provide are in general quite good and I can now this because throughout the years I have parked my car nearly at all of them. Location and parking fees are the only factors that aren't similar. I hope my experiences with parking at Edinburgh Airport might be of some kind of assistance to you.

The best experiences I had with the three available services which I will describe below.

Just a stone's throw away (500 yards) from the terminal building you can find the largest off airport parking amenity which is professionally run by Secure Airparks. Transfers to the terminal are provided on request and are available day and night. The travel time is just one minute. The excellently secured parking facility was awarded with the Secure Car Parks Award.

Park and Fly offer good value airport car parking services as well. Their car park is just a short coach voyage away from Edinburgh International Airport's terminal building. The park is very well secured. There are 24 hour man patrols and an infra-red system covers the entire perimeter which is securely fenced as well. For your convenience Park and Fly operates a frequent shuttle bus service which is available around the clock and each day of the following a route to and from the airport terminal building. The ride takes approximately five to ten minutes depending on the intensity of traffic.

The laid-back Meet and Greet parking option is operated by Secure Airparks as well. Secure Airparks can send someone to meet you as you arrive at the airport. A company's representative will safely park your car while you continue with your check-in procedure and they have your vehicle ready for you at the moment you return from your holiday or business trip.

Due to my intensive travelling I know by now that arranging airport parking through the internet is really the best way. Not only it gives you peace of mind but it will save you a couple of pounds too. I guess all regular fliers know that airport parking is quite pricy so getting a discounted fee is a nice benefit. The booking services on the internet which I will mention below are a few of the best online providers. If you want to make your travelling more laid-back I highly advice these as they offer efficient, rapid, secure, and easy services. What's more relaxed than booking your car parking while sitting in your comfortable lazy chair at home?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home